Thursday, June 9, 2011

S'more Please????

Well tonight was a left over night between shepherd's pie, macaroni and cheese and pizza; and there is STILL left overs, ugh. I myself don't like left overs so I left it up to my vacuum of a husband and daughter to complete the task :)  I wanted to post a dessert tonight.  I am not a complete chocolate lover and don't like marshmallows but again it looked delicious and I wanted to share.  I hope you guys like it, and if anyone makes it let me know how it turns out!  p.s. I am sure if you changed things up a bit, you can make it lower in calories? Maybe even in cupcake form. So here we go:

S'mores Pie

1/2 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
1 unbaked Pie Crust
2 cups Chocolate Pudding
7.5-oz. jar Marshmallow Creme

1) Sprinkle half of crumbs on work surface, top with crust and cover with remaining crumbs: roll out 1/4 inch thick
2) Line 9-inch pie plate with crust and prick with fork; bake according to package
3) When cool, fill with pudding and freeze 15 minutes
4) Top with marshmallow creme and broil to brown top

Again, not a s'mores lover but it looks delicious!

2 comments: